Sunday, November 1, 2009

A Mind is a Terrible Thing to Waste. Lol


i absolutely luvvvvv to read! i know it seem's like soo odd because what teenager loves to read right? but i can spend the whole day reading and not have a problem with it. I really enjoy like older/ urban books that my mother use to read. I even remember the first urban book i ever read. it was called Me and My Boyfriend by Keisha Erving and i was nine years old. i use to sneak and read it at night or when i was alone in the house because i knew my mother would not want me reading her books. after a while i just got hooked. i started taking all her books and i just couldnt put them down.i really enjoy Triple Crown Publications books. some of the older books i read are Black, True to the Game 1,2,& 3, Harlem Girl Lost, and White Lines, just to name a few. i do like to read books in my age bracket too. i really love the Drama High series. i guess that i like to enter other people thoughts thru reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment