Thursday, October 15, 2009

Family Buisness

family is like the most important thing that anybody has. they are always there for you no matter what. my family.....well where do i start. i have a whole bunch of cousins on my mommy's side. and some of my cousins have babies of their own. I'm not that close to that side though, i only really see them when we have family functions.i do have one cousin that i absolutely love thoguh and he is my aunty's son. we have been close ever since we were kids. we were like bonnie and clyde lol.but on the other hand im very close to my father side. i think because mainly its only him, my aunt, and my uncle. and all their cousins live down south in like North Carolina. But regardless of the fact that im not close to both sides i know that they still will be with me throughout anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment