Monday, October 5, 2009

Now Thats My BFF!!

OMG! These two are my all time fav girlies in the entire world. They love me to death and i love dem back. We have our lil slow moments sumtimes and we act like complete fools when we feel good but thats what makes us us. we have encountered alot of haters during our years togetha but who cares( they hate us cuz dey aint us! lol). my bestest friend in the whole entire universe is my other half, Shakera. We go way back like chicken and kool-aid lol. we been friends since we was four and been in the same school until we got to high school.we had our ups and downs but i will do anything for her. my other best friend is Shaniya. we met in junior high and been inseperbale ever since. now since we go to the same school we with each other like every day. she macaroni to my cheese lol. these two girls are the realest people i have ever met and this is why they are my best friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment